HP printers offer good quality printing at affordable prices for all the users out there. Which is what makes HP printers a premium brand in the market and is also a recommended option by experts and customers alike.
A problem which we can get to see when using HP printer sometimes is that the HP printer says oﬄine in Windows 10. Because of this being a usual issue and not something which is very serious, it can also be ﬁxed simply by following a few steps. This article aims to cover the basic problem of how to ﬁx when HP printer says oﬄine in windows 10. Have a glance over it properly:
- First thing you can do is basically check if the setup of the HP printer and if it is proper. You can adhere to the manual which you got along with the device when you bought it. Some basic error in the setup process could have also caused the issue of HP printer showing oﬄine.
- See if the printer tray and all the other hardware has been attached properly. This can be looked at from the manual as well.
- Make sure you keep downloading all the updates which are available on the software.
- These updates could be the printer driver software or even general printer update.
- Make sure you have your printer driver in place. It needs to be downloaded from 123.hp website. Regularly you should also check to see for updates on the driver. You could also uninstall and then download this software again.
- Check if the printer connections are in place. Usually when the printer goes oﬄine it is because the connection is lost.
- Another thing which you can do is that make sure your HP printer has been connected to the WiFi in a proper manner as well.
- You could also manually make the printer from oﬄine to online by changing the settings on your device. Make sure you also reboot the device once before you start to use it.
- These things could largely help you ﬁx the issue. But if anything else is also not working despite taking these measures then there are a lot of HP customer care help numbers which you can dial for help on these Issues.
- There are also a number of HP stores in most places and they can also help you with ﬁxing your HP printer showing oﬄine in Windows 10.
We hope that you get the solution regarding the printer issues. Our team is always available for your Printer related any problem any time 24 x 7. Call our Toll-Free Number.
Also Read:- Why My HP Printer is not Printing