This is a common question asked by a lot of people using Avast Antivirus on how we can uninstall it on Windows 10. Antivirus software is an important part of a computer, and it is important to make sure that your device is not left without an antivirus for a long period of time. Make sure that there is some antivirus software which is present on your device and this would be helpful.
The process to Uninstall Avast Antivirus on Windows 10 is a simple one. We only have to follow a few easy steps to make sure that the antivirus software is uninstalled. This process needs to be done properly and also each step needs to be followed with care.
- Steps to uninstall Avast antivirus on Windows 10
- In your Windows 10 device you have to first go to the Start option on it. Then within that choose the option which opens the settings of your device. From here, choose the link that says system on your computer and then go over to the Apps and Features option on your computer.
- Among here now you have to look for the Avast option to uninstall it. The Windows Account will ask you once again in a dialog box to confirm whether or not you want the Avast antivirus software uninstalled from your computer.
- In the dialog box, you have to click on yes and allow the computer to make changes.
- Once again, the antivirus software itself will ask for permission in a final manner. Make sure you give the required permissions.
- Then the process to uninstall Avast antivirus on Windows 10 will start. A box will appear on the screen where the uninstall process will be going on.
- One important thing to note during this time is to make sure you do not interrupt the process of uninstalling of the Avast antivirus on Windows 10. Make sure the process of uninstalling goes on uninterrupted.
- Ensure that you do not switch off your system or change any connection issue with the system at the time that this is happening.
- If this happens, then this will lead to a lot of errors in your computer itself.
- Once the uninstalling is done then a box appears asking you to complete the process of uninstalling.
- Make sure you switch off your device and then start using it again. There may be some ancillary parts of the antivirus on the computer which you have to manually delete from your computer as well.
Our team is always available for your Printer related any issues any time 24 x 7. Call our Toll-Free Number:- +1-844-753-9392.
Also Read:- How to Fix HP Deskjet 2540 Offline Issues